Friday, November 5, 2010

Back to blogging world!

Hey everybody!

Long time no blog, but i did have a reason for it!
First i was sick for almost a month, bladder infection that wouldn't go away and i was on a lot of meds! I got out of the hospital a few days ago and feeling a lot better now, got 2 operations, the first once in my life!

Then my bank account got hacked into and a large sum was taken from it :(
My bank closed my account so nobody could log in to it, BUT they also REVERSED every payment i made those last 2 weeks! And i did Christmas shopping on etsy so you can understand what happened :(

Still trying to work that problem out adding funds from my hubby's account and repaying everybody, i feel terrible about it!

But i also did a lot of crochet and working with clay, photo's about that soon!

My goal is to put something on my blog no matter how little it is everyday. So keep your eye's out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment