Saturday, March 27, 2010

A w.i.p and a finished project

Hey all,

 

How are things going in the big world? Things are going all right for us, spring finally kicked in and it was 22 degree out here last week! Hello spring! I had a bit of a winter depression and didn’t feel like making anything new. I did start some things but pulled them out again from frustration.

 

I did manage to finish the fawn from the wonderful pattern from Gourmet Amigurumi. I love here felt eye’s, first time doing something like that.

 

 

I started this bunny last weekend, at first i wasn't sure i was going to like here, but i love how she’s turning out. I made here a vest and still trying to figure out what i’m going to do with here face, but that’s something for tomorrow.

 

Anyways that’s it for now, have to start dinner soon! Come back soon for i’m going to start a little giveaway next week!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wat een leuk blog heb je en het konijntje vind ik zo lief!
Fijne Paasdagen!

Groetjes Corina

Anonymous said...

Oh, how very sweet! Love them!!!!!

~CraftyMummy2two~ said...

aww your fawn is adorable, I made one for my lil sister las year for christmas.. your bunny is adorable as well

Lia said...

Really beautiful!

Post a Comment